Thursday, December 27, 2007

Launch

Now that Christmas has passed I am ready to launch this thing. The purpose of this blog is pretty simple, it is a forum for my writing, which aims to be witty and insightful. I will confess to having read almost nothing by anyone not named Bill Simmons, Chuck Klosterman, Tucker Max for the last three years. If the blog sounds derivative from time to time, that might be why. I am nothing if not self aware.
Look for a PG-13 tone aimed primarily at pop culture, sports, office and other interpersonal politics, and perhaps in weaker moments, the legal profession.
This is not intended to be a site about my life, except to the extent the events of my life are integral to whatever point I am trying to make. I am way too lazy, self centered and technologically unsavvy to post pictures and cute anecdotes about my family. Just trust me, they are awesome. My wife, who may be the only person who ever reads this, might be uncomfortable about what I have to say from time to time. We'll see how that plays out.
Unless I decide to have a regular segment on a particular topic I am only writing when I have something to say. Having never done this before, that may be never.

No comments: