Thursday, March 13, 2008

Post Op

Alright. I'm in the house. It looks like West Virginia/UCONN is tipping off. The NCAA is praying for a Connecticut win so it can screw Bob Huggins. And I don't blame them one bit. I hate that guy.
South Carolina is handling LSU and it looks like they'll extend Dave Odom's coaching career for one more day.
Penn State and Illinois are five minutes into game I could care less about.
Right now, I am still trying to juggle computer, remote and a bag of frozen peas.
This might take some getting used to.
For anyone interested, its Percocet. Not filled yet. But it will be.
By the way, I am not sure why, but my posts were showing up as having been composed on Pacific Time. I think I've fixed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just find it funny that you are sitting with a bag of pees on your pee pee. . . I know its juvenile, but you should not expect any better from me.