Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 4

Only have time for a quick post this morning. As I am sure many predicted, I ended up going off the reservation (is that a saying?) a little bit last night. The five and a half hours I spent at this event proved a little too much for the two glasses of wine and my night entailed three glasses plus two beers. Okay, maybe four glasses. I justified this in part by sneaking in a 40 minute workout before we went.
Food buffet inclued some killer indian food and some so-so cajun. There was no great health option, so I ate enough to get me through, rice and meat stew of some sort. I only had a few bites of the cajun, which all was some sort of etoufee and didn't look too healthy.

This morning I was a very dehydrated 240.

3 comments:

KimberlyY said...

Hi Alex, thanks for the honesty this morning :) I would like to recommend electrolytes to help with your dehydrated feeling. I drink one every day. You need to watch the calories but a good low calorie one is Ultima. You add a scoop to your water bottle. It will also give you a boost once you get over the caffeine withdrawals :) Good luck!

Scutch said...

Thanks, Kim. I might try that. I am feeling dehydrated.

KimberlyY said...

Perfect especially after tennis :)