Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 10

Sorry, I have been crazy busy at work and at home for the last couple of days and haven't been able to post. I am going to try for some more meaningful posts this weekend, but for now know that The Great Experiment continues.

Had a good day Wednesday, topped off with an hour and a half of singles tennis.

I didn't have the best day yesterday, a low cal lunch (turkey on wheat, no cheese or mayo), relatively small though not altogether healthy dinner, sadly topped off with couple glasses of wine and two girl scout cookies.

Today I tried for a light lunch (details to follow) and got a big workout in this evening.

As always, the weekend poses a challenge. But I am now convinced that what I am doing is working, I'm starting to feel better, and I am gaining momentum. I'm not as hungry, and this is starting to feel like less of a chore.

More to come.

No comments: